NQR Prayer warriors needed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/15/2016 at 8:45 AM, Quilting Heidi said:

Landon is coming home today!!!!!!  My Christmas wishes have all been fulfilled! Thank you all so much for your prayers and comforting posts!  It has been soooooo scary.  He is one happy little boy.  

Yeah! I am so glad Landon is home. Now you can relax and enjoy your holidays as family. I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers for Landon's complete recovery. 

I'm a little late.  Thank the Lord for watching over little Landon and your family.  The capabilities the Lord gave doctors today is a miracle.  Looking forward to watching the twins grow up in front of us via pictures.  How is Maddie doing now, she must be getting really big. Sorry, if I spelled her name wrong.

9 hours ago, Gator said:

I'm a little late.  Thank the Lord for watching over little Landon and your family.  The capabilities the Lord gave doctors today is a miracle.  Looking forward to watching the twins grow up in front of us via pictures.  How is Maddie doing now, she must be getting really big. Sorry, if I spelled her name wrong.

Hi Connie - We sure feel so blessed.  Today is 2 weeks since surgery and we almost have to remind ourselves that this little guy had major surgery.  He is such a happy little boy and his little smile just makes you melt.  Scarlett has a great smile too!  I feel like Christmas has already come and gone.  We are so thankful the Lord provided a skilled surgeon and great facility to care for our Landon.  It was really a super scary thing to go through and we're praying the valve holds up and he won't need another surgery.  Maddie is doing well.  She is 9 already!  I haven't seen her much lately.  Her father has sole custody now and he has been a little difficult.  It has been hard to go get her and take her for the weekend because we don't have our own place and we have my daughter's house packed plus the fact that Maddie has colds a lot and we couldn't risk Landon catching anything.  Hopefully we will close on our house in the next couple of weeks and Maddie will be able to come for a much overdue visit.  It is sad that her mother has only seen her once in almost a year.  Clearly Maddie isn't important to her but we already knew that.  I'm just glad she can't have her overnight any longer because she was going to end up killing her by not treating her diabetes.  I shutter to think what would have happened to her if I hadn't fought so hard for so long.  I don't think her father would have fought for her if I hadn't pushed so hard.  Just keep her in your prayers.  She is an amazing little girl.

Heidi M  please forgive my tardiness.  I just saw that Landon is home.  What a wonderful bit of news..

God loves him very much, and trusts all of you to raise him up well.  Scarlett, also!

How did they  react when they first saw each other again?

So very glad the valve is working so well.   Will it have to be replaced as he grows?

When you see Maddie give her a hug for me.  She probably can use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I have not been on the Forum much lately.  It was so wonderful to read about Landon's successful surgery.  God has done a mighty work in his life.  Will be praying that healing continues and further surgeries aren't needed.  

Will also be praying things work out so you can have Mattie more.  You have been such a positive impact in her life and I'm sure she is missing you too!

Archived