Itching to get back to stitching!!!

Hi all!!  Haven't been on here for awhile. We have just moved into a house after 4 1/2 years in an apartment!!  I am soooo excited to finally be in a house again!!!  I am going to have my own quilting studio!!!  There is a 12'x24' building on our property!  My hubby is going to convert it into my quilting studio!!  ( As soon as he and my son get done doing the kitchen!)  I haven't quilted since Feb 1 and I am really getting antsy to get going again!!  But I need to be patient ...sometimes we have to wait on the good stuff!!  :)  I have several customers that have so graciously said they would wait till I get my studio finished!  I am hoping by the end of this month, I will be stitchin' again!!!! 

Great news!  Congrats.  I moved from Virginia to Michigan and now have a ranch house basement for my studio.  You will love having a place to hang out and create.  Before moving I had Millie in a bedroom,  sewing machines in a 12X14 finished shed (studio) and everything else in the dining room. 

Archived