You would be so proud of me

Today I taught my first class on the Milli at the local quilt shop who has installed a machine for rental and their use as well. They loved the MILLI. Of course she performed beautifully all throughout the class.

I cannot tell you what fun teaching was. Although it was the basics for loading your quilt top and operating the machine we used the hour to quilt and look at regulated and nonregulated mode and try some funky quilting designs out. We had so much fun and the students were so enjoying the class. There was alot of laughter. I am still high from it all. lolol

I didn't know how I would do but I had the best time sharing with others and some whom I have quilted for at that. Now imagine training your possible future competition as well as reducing your customer opportunities. I LOVE IT!!!! It was so cool to see everyone give it try and they just lit up when they did a really good first time effort on a longarm machine. They left motivated to continue at practicing. Booked lots of practice time on the machine. The shop owner I believe was thrilled.

Anyway Myrna and Claudia you would be so proud of me today. I can't believe the response and everyone wants MORE MORE MORE. I'm SO EXCITED!!! You know of course you all my inspiration!! All of you.. I just love you all to pieces.

I just had to share my excitement with all of you who understand. I don't have anyone else who could understand that from the longarm quilting perspective anyway.

Hugs to ya,

Grammie Tammie

Congrats, Grammie Tammie, on a successful first class! We knew you would excel at this! Teaching others what it\'s like to use a Millie is soooo much fun. Whenever I have guests, family or friends, or even my cleaning lady, I throw on a practice piece and let them try some simple curves, maybe their name or something. They are always so thrilled. Now, I\'m not training my potential competition, like you\'re so brave to do, but sharing our excitement with LA quilting is contagious. Again, congratulations!:P:P:P:P

I am so happy for you, Grammie! I\'ll bet with your fun personality, everyone felt very warmed and welcomed.

It\'s funny, but I don\'t see this as "training the competition" I see it as "developing others, helping people to follow their dreams, and continuing to make the quilting world bigger and better." There is so much opportunity, and plenty for everyone in this world so why not? Someone helped you with your dreams coming true, now it\'s your turn.

Thanks for being one of the many stepping stones of success that we all get to use on our journey. :) It\'s all for the greater good, I think.

It\'s all fun and it\'s all good. Yay! :)

Grammie,,, it just makes me feel good to see others having fun and enjoying what they are doing.. with it having been such a positive experience for you, just helps the wannabee\'s realize that They Too Can.. That\'s the best thing a teacher can do.. for others... and have fun for themselves... Great Job!!!

RitaR

Tammie,

Congratulations my dear friend !! I knew you would be a GREAT teacher. You have so many talents to offer students, and a terrific personality that motivates, encourages and supports people. The quilters in your area are so lucky to have you. Have fun and continued best wishes. :)

Suzanne Moreno, Digitizing Instructor

Using AutoSketch to Digitize for CompuQuilter Book and Lessons

cqdigi@charter.net

Grants Pass, Oregon

I KNEW IT!!!!!;):D:cool: I wonder why you were sceptical at all???*lol*

But I know as well...it is always a challenge to think and prepare classes with a lot a doubts....and then- if the classes have started it´running fine and no more fear!:)

I´m sure...it wasn´t your last teaching!!!:D

Hugs from over the ocean....

Claudia

Grammie:

Congratulations. We all knew you were a natural. This could mean more customers in the long run. These ladies now understand what it takes to accomplish beautiful quilting. Some of these ladies may decide they don\'t want to spend their time and effort when they can pay someone else. When they call - Raise your prices!

Archived