Pat, I wonder why you could not go to your local newspaper office and purchase a left over roll of news print paper, that has a small amount of paper still on it, to use for the panto\'s.

I think it would be great to draw on and if you make a mistake you can erase it before putting it on permanently with black marker. I use to use it for a lof different projects.

Good luck.

carolj.

I use the roll of paper that the printing shops have left over. They sell a roll real cheap. You will get a roll less than $5. just go toyour local newspaper shopper or call them i use it for all my patterns. It is not white it is a cream color but that does not matter.

I was at Home Depot tonight and they had brown paper (a little lighter color and weight than a paper bag) on a roll in the paintng section for less then $2 for a 6 inch roll. They had other sizes as well. I think you would use it for taping off to paint.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Go to a drafting supply store. Architects use what we refer to as golden thread. there are more stores then you think. The golden threads paper is actually drafting paper and much cheaper on a bigger role and different sizes. You can also choose white as an option. There are probably drafting supply stores online. I use it all the time. I wuld be really happy if you could feed it through the printer

Melora

• 3 months later...

Archived