Christmas Block Acknowledgement

DB

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much Beth for your Puss in the Corner X-mas block! It\'s the 1st of the 12 and I cant wait to assemble all 12 come October!

As stated earlier, it will be July before mine are done. To add more work to my schedule, my daughter is now a bridesmaid the week before she gets married, and i\'ve to alter that new dress too. **sigh** Oh well, only one daughter. Hopefully when Nick (my son) starts to settle down, his future will have a mother who sews. !!!! LOL!

Thanks Beth for the beautiful Puss-in-the-Corner block that I just received in the mail from you. This is the second Christmas exchange block that I have received and I just love them both.

P.S. Sorry, but we don't have any relatives here in Florida. Lowe is my married name of 32 years.

Dawn, Thank you for the beautiful Christmas block. I think I'm going to end up with a beautiful Christmas quilt.

Teresa, I'm with you. Since school has gotten out and I have the kids home, I seem to have no time to myself. Sewing has been on the back burner for me too. I promise that anyone on my list will get a block from me. I too had thought that August was so far away when I signed up and now it seems like it's just around the corner.

Dianne

Dawn, Thank you for the beautiful Christmas block. I think I'm going to end up with a beautiful Christmas quilt.

Teresa, I'm with you. Since school has gotten out and I have the kids home, I seem to have no time to myself. Sewing has been on the back burner for me too. I promise that anyone on my list will get a block from me. I too had thought that August was so far away when I signed up and now it seems like it's just around the corner.

Dianne

Dianne

Hey Bev! Thank you for the cheerful milky way block, it arrived safely today! Very pretty and it will go perfectly with my other blocks. I am going to sash them so that it will be a big beautiful Christmas quilt! I've had a goal of making a Christmas quilt to go on all the beds each year, I'm getting closer!

:cool: Happy Independence Day! :D

Bev H - thanks so much for the Christmas block! Love the pretty colors and you did great work with the pieceing too!! This will be a fun and happy project!

Thanks again to Teresa too - for dealing with all of us - and all of the details and getting this to work!!;) hang in there little camper - you can do it!!:D

Dear Dawn,

Your block arrived yesterday, thanks yu so much. It is really lovely and it did come together well.

I have the same problem and had to change my block design after the first attempt.

I also have to confess, that the race to meet the deadline will be an interesting and furious one!:cool: I have all my fabrics and half the blocks cut out, now I only need some time to sew!! One problem over here is that christmas fabrics don't become available until July......... you'll just have to explain to anyone that asks, that the blocks were made by an Äustralian"afterall,and they (the australians that is!) are a "bit" different!!!:P

Have a great Weekend!

Archived