Christmas Block Acknowledgement

DB

Well, I guess I did an OOPS! But don't worry, I'll just do another! I sent one of Roxie's to Carol Currier, and it should have gone to Carol Salsbury.... Sorry for the mistake, I have more and Carol S yours will be on it's way shortly!

Coleen! enjoy!

Sandy Darlington!!!! Thank you for the wonderful Christmas block! I too have 4 and am getting excited about putting it together! OH yeah, and QUILTING it!

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandra

I recieved your block this weekend. It is Wonderful! I love the way you fussy cut the poinsettia. Wonderful job piecing.

Thank you so much.

I hoping to get mine out this week. I ran out of red for the last block and need to find something close to it, if not exactly the same. The block turned out good. I'm hoping this week I will be getting a picture of the blocks or a quilt on this forum.

Kristie

Hi all,

I need to locate this person: Merenie Bonaime. She is on my list for the Christmas exchange, but there is no address. If anyone else has her on their list with an address, can you please e-mail or U2U me?

All my blocks are done and go in the mail tomorrow. BOL, if you are on my list!

Lisa Mullins

Dorothy Miller

Sandy Darlington

Sheri Burler

Beverly Vance

Nancy Propheter

Yvette Ness

Roxie Lutke

Kristie Watson

Shana Clay

Carol Salsbury

If you don't receive your block w/in a week or so, please let me know!

:P Mailing all 12 squishies out today, envelopes all taped and ready to go; so if you are on the list below watch your mailbox!

Karen Lesueur, Pam Sperling, Susanne Hughes,Diane Brodin, Wilma Depriest, Judi Olson, Mary Lou Ross, Cindy Lowe, Saundra Marquis, Shannon Kratochvil, Jen Ward, & Beth Durand.

;) My blocks are all the same block but I wound up doing it 2 different colorways, my challenge was to use what I had in my 'extensive' Christmas fabric stash!

Thank you again Teresa for organizing this swap! :)

Happy Monday!:cool:

I have my 12 blocks about ready to get in the mail for the following:

Beverly V, Merenie, Nancy, Yvette, Roxie, Kristie W, Shana, Carol,Coleen, Bobbi, Marlette, Rita.

I had e-mailed Teresa when this started saying I've never rec'd addresses for the 12 above. I know she's been stressed lately, so if any of the 12 above read this, can you please e-mail me and get me your addresses so I can get them out to you? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Email me at either: vintagestitchesquilt@neb.rr.com or: jsbutler@neb.rr.com

Teresa, if you see this and can get them to me, i'd appreciate it. I dont want to add to your stress lately girlfriend! Take care! I miss your posts!

Quilted Hugs to all!

I just got back from the post office and mailed 11 blocks. Yes, only 11, although I do have all 12 done. I need Merenie Bonaime's address--:(

However, Sandy Darlington, Sheri Butler, Beverly Vance, Nancy Propheter, Yvette Ness, Roxie Lutke, Kristie Watson, Shana Clay, Carol Salsbury, Coleen O'Kane and Bobbi Brady--start watching your mailboxes.:)

I mailed the blocks in one of those manilla envelopes that are 5x8 and since the P.O. has changed its regs recently, I added extra postage. They now call "squishy" envelopes "parcels." The P.O. must HATE e-mail.

Hope you all like them.....

MerryJo,

OOHHH!!! I just love the block you made. I know it isn't fair, but I think I've a favorite!! I've never seen this pattern. Did you design it yourself? It is a beautiful block that looks like a Christmas Present!! Thank you so much.

I'm still looking for some Red fabric that I ran out of. I'm hoping to get the blocks out by Saturday. My Parents were visiting us for a week from California. Man, who knew a 75 and 78 year old could wear you out. Sheesh.

Kim P.

I received your beautiful Christmas Block in the mail today... Your colors are super

and I love the pattern you used to making the block

This block will go swell with my other blocks,,,and Thanks for the post card,,I would love to live near the Delaware River,,, what a beautiful scenery,,,

Wilma DePriest

Hi Everyone,

I sent my 12 blocks out 9 days ago, and so far I've only heard from 3 people. They are: Beverly Vance, Krisite Watson and Bobbi Brady.

The others that I sent blocks to are:

Sheri Butler

Merenie Bonaime

Yvette Ness

Shana Clay

Nancy Propheter

Marlette Louisin

Coleen O'Kane

Roxie Lueke and

Carol Salsbury

Did any of you 9 ladies receive blocks from me? I'm concerned that the Post Office didn't deliver them. The postage amount was correct, because I took them to the post office to be weighed and posted...9 days ago!

I've only received 4 blocks so far, but I know the month isn't over yet. Hopefully I'll get the other 8 soon.

Sandy

Archived