Unlimited Possibilites

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I wasn\'t able to spend anytime sitting on my curb waiting for the Mailman to arrive, but I checked the mail when I got home and still no UP. Do they send this out alphabetically?"?? I\'m sure glad my name isn\'t Zelda Zimmerman!:)

Wow I did not know they were sent bulk mail. My mail is so bad I may never get it. HA HA. From what I read it is well worth the wait. This is a new subscription for me so I am very anxiously awaiting the magazine.

Mary Beth - You know the only, and I mean only way that Bill and I have gotten thru this last year is with laughter, We made a pact about it. If you think it\'s funny, we have to tell each other, so that we can both laugh. I would hate to spend all the time crying and being depressed. God doesn\'t want that. He wants us to be joyful even thru the tough times. So go ahead, call me Zelda - I can take it!!!!

Zelda Zimmerman

Long Arm Quilter Extrordinair

You piece it, I quilt it

Call me at:

1-888-GoZelda :cool:

Zelda...it\'s so good to meet you....but I have to say you do look like someone we all love very much...and her name is Patty Jo. Are you her twin sister that she has kept in the closet all these years now to be let out only after she was totally bribed with chocolate.

Whomever you are...we are glad that you have come to spend some time with us....and tell your alter person...(ego sounded to rude :P) that we love her as well.;):D;)

Zelda LOL!!!

I am sitting in the seatac airport sat am typing this on my iphone e. Love your sense of humor in all this scary time. My love to you & bill. Prayers. Shana

Originally posted by PattyJo

Mary Beth - You know the only, and I mean only way that Bill and I have gotten thru this last year is with laughter, We made a pact about it. If you think it\'s funny, we have to tell each other, so that we can both laugh. I would hate to spend all the time crying and being depressed. God doesn\'t want that. He wants us to be joyful even thru the tough times. So go ahead, call me Zelda - I can take it!!!!

Zelda Zimmerman

Long Arm Quilter Extrordinair

You piece it, I quilt it

Call me at:

1-888-GoZelda :cool:

Hello, this is Zelda again. Patty Jo is having a pity party with Job (the guy in the bible) this morning and they are comizerating with each other, so I stepped in for her while they try and get their feet back under them. YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST. You never know there may be another person in here as well but for now, it is just Patty Jo and me, Zelda.... More later

I can\'t believe it. My magazine came yesterday, and I AM at the end of the alphabet, and still waiting for my May National Geographic. Anyway, a wonderful story, Mary Beth. I joined the group just about the time Haylee was born, so did not experience the earlier trauma, only the joyful conclusion, but I pretty much got the drift of what had happened, so it was good to hear the whole story. Yes, this is an incredible group of people, and we are here for you also Patty Jo (& Zelda). All us Aunties feel like we\'re a part of this, so thanks for telling our story, Mary Beth.

And everyone KNOWS that Zelda was the GOOD witch of the North , beautiful and gracious so Patty Jo, you are hereby knighted as Zelda. You are such a nice and generous person. You tell Patty Jo to go on and commiserate. She deserves a few minutes of that. She\'ll be alright soon. P.S. Tell her we all love her.:cool::cool:

Nancy

My magazine came today:D:D:D:D:D:D , Mary Beth what a wonderful story . So glad everything turned out well .

When you get back from MQS you will have to post a picture of Haylee its time for another update - one to go along with the article for those that joined late .

Who will be the next story for Quilts for Comfort ?

OK I can top all your stories. I subscribed to UP and got my first mailing in good order, and it was the January 2008. Guess my subscription will be from the beginnyng of the year. I love it but, I was so anxious to see the surprise in the current issue.

Bummed.

PS do not let any more info out until later OK.

:(:(

Great aritcle Mary Beth. Waiting for an updated picture. Our little niece must be getting pretty big by now.

Zelda, you tell Patty Jo that she can take some time off to commiserate with Job. We love her and her Bill and will keep them covered in prayer. I like the fact that you are the good fairy from the land of Oz. will we get to see a picture of you in your tiara and wings? You know we who know and love you have to laugh right along with you so if we get silly sometimes, please know the laughter covers our tears.

Thanks Bekah & Coleen - I\'m doing some better today, just had a few bumps in the road. My kids used to call me a witch under their breath but I don\'t think the word "good" came before it!! LOL :). Bill goes in to see 2 of his doctors on Thursday, so we will know more then. I was suppose to be working in the Spring Market Show this next week in Portland. I was to have been at the StenSource booth. For those of you who are going, please go and say hi to Bonnie for me. She is a sweetheart, me having to bail at the last moment like this, and don\'t forget to spend $$ to help support her booth. Thanks to all of you.

Archived