Scottie Dog Quilt Finished

I believe I had more trouble with stitching this quilt than any other. I believe the dogs and the sashing interrupted my eyes...and I couldn\'t seem to quilt evenly. I did a loop and flower or puppy foot...and they aren\'t quilted as evenly as I would hope. I spent 1.5 hours at the beginning taking out stitching that was terrible...not the actual stitching--the pattern I stitched. Obvioulsy need to practice more. I have pages and pages of this pattern drawn that I\'ve drawn over and over--but since it wasn\'t overall, I think I just couldn\'t get a rhythm going. I appreciate everyone\'s ideas and suggestions for quilting the quilt! Jane

post--13461899590476_thumb.jpg

Quilters are the best....you are way too kind...and you know it! Come on!! You have made me feel a little better....but I know right down the list is someone\'s first quilt that is just perfect! The bar is high--and the results when one is happy are so euphoric--and when they are not perfect--course they never are--but sometimes they are closer--are just a bummer! On to the next one! I\'m sure it\'ll be better!! Happy Mother\'s Day to all! Someone we barely know, on their way out of Bob Evans this morning, gave my husband and I a $20 gift card--because he said he\'d never use it! A random act of kindness...how kind! Hope you have a warm lovely day! Jane

Archived