The Sign Went Up Today!!!!!

It's about TIME! :P I've been waiting and waiting for you and Nani to open your shop. So glad the problems are finally being overcome. Congrats to both of you. It'll definitely be a stop to and from the Longarm meetings in Denver and the Springs. Best of Luck.:D

Congratulations on the quiltique space which has so much wonderful natural light coming in from those huge windows. The decorating shows say to bring a bit of nature into your space so with those windows you could add a few plants. I can see a great seating area next to them and the window using that fabulous pink chair. So many stores forget to put in some seating and expect customers to stand up the whole time. Older folks and husbands will stay longer if they have a place to park themselves and perhaps look through some of your books and read the class schedule. Hope you have a fabulous bathroom too because I always need one of those.

We'll be driving from Phoenix to Denver next month and with that easy access off the expressway I'll drop by and make a purchase. Being right downtown too is going to be a big benefit.

Have you signed up for those registries where quilt shops are listed so that travelers can plan a stop at your store? The above suggestion for a tea room sounds like a great idea, especially if you have a lot of space.

Your sign is very readable. Great job Laura and Nani. Here's wishing you good fortune and much happiness in your business.

Vicki

Laura, Hurrah for you and Nani...you're livin' my dream!:) The signage is great and true to your explanation of what you both love.

If I did'nt live in OH I'd be right over when the doors open. As it is you'll have to watch for me to wave as I fly over on the 29th on my way to MT.:D Here's hoping the planes are still flying.:o

Best of luck and may you have to reorder stock after the first week:D

It won't be long and I will be a regular customer. lol

Getting everything in Texas lined out and my home prepared for selling. Fininshing up some Cosmetic stuff that we started and didn't finish. lol

Hope to see ya soon.

Best wishes. The sign and store look awesome.

Hugs,

Grammie Tammie

Sitting down and taking a break.

It's early Friday evening so only 3 days left till we open!!!

Yesterday the phone lines were giving us fits. Got them fixed.

Today, we had a leak in the bathroom. Fixed

Still recieving in our inventory and getting the little things taken care of.

It's a lot of work but we are loving every minute of it.

Pics of the inside soon to come!!!!

Thanks again to you all.

Laura

Archived