The Sign Went Up Today!!!!!

How far is it from the nearest east west interstate?? Heading wests for a few weeks next summer.. looking for excuses to take side trips.. lol.

Congratulations and all the best to you and the shop, and the town.

RitaR

Running a bit crazy trying to get all the little things done, but very excited to be finally opening our doors.

For those of you who do not know, this venture has been in the process for the past year.

My sister, Nani, Moved away from her beloved Alaska to join me here in Colorado to start this shop. We have had one set back after another, but we are finally able to move forward.

RitaR- We are located right off of I-25 in Southern Colorado. very easy access on and off the Interstate.

Boni- The name "Na-La's" came from my sisters and my name. NAni and LAura. Quiltique came from our love of QUILTing and AnTIQUEing. And we wanted a bouTIQUE kind of a feel in the shop.

We have decorated with some interesting items. It's an ecclectic mixture of old and new items.

The building was built in the 1890's so it was fitting when we found a large Cigar Humidor from the same era. We are using it as our Check out Counter. (Picture Below)

As we get more organized, I'll post more pics of the inside of the store.

Thanks again for your support.

Laura

post--13461899989648_thumb.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh WOW!!!! I am soooooo excited that you are finally able to open. Here's a toast to you both!!! May everyone that walks through those beautiful doors with heavy purses .......walk out with arms FULL of beautiful fabric, patterns, books, batting, and misc. And may your till never stop ringing up those sales receipts!!!

How is that for a toast????;):D:D

Have you decided when you are having your Grand Opening?

I love your Sign........and love your Storefront......they are what I pictured. It is something I would have chosen. Simply beautiful..........CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!

I wish you both the best of EVERYTHING!

Renae

Laura - this is the kind of quilts shop that encourages people to linger (and hopefully spend more $$ ;) )

How wonderful to have all that wall space to put those gorgeous quilts up. Love the cigar counter. Vintage is so cool. But the pink chair is the best. So Girly. :)

I bet your customers will feel so pampered. Our LQS is pretty small but the staff is always very helpful in selecting the right fabrics for a quilt. It's that personal touch that keeps folks coming back. She has a wall covered in photos of quilts done by students. Does your shop have a classroom? And how wonderful to go into business with your sister. Sisters are the best.

Best of luck to you. I think you have a formula for success.

Guest Linda S

Congratulations to you! It looks like it's going to be a wonderful shop. If ever I'm in Colorado, I'll have to stop by.

Linda

Archived