Thanks Barb

Well I did it, I am ordering a new Millie. And thanks Barb for walking me thru the decision. Definitely did not sleep last night, being soooo excited! And this is definitely the MOST expensive birthday present I ever bought myself! I am definitely feeling self indulgent. I think this is going to be a GREAT DAY! ;)

Oh I remember those first fun days!!! When I picked my machine head up (used) DH & I had to go to a Dr. appt. too. I remember being all giddy as the Dr. is looking at DH's hand. I was totally not listening, just wondering if everyone knew that I had a longarm in my van! And on the drive home, I'd just look back at it and smile every few miles :)

Welcome to the club Vicki and get ready for some great times!!!!!

Vicki

Congradulations!!!!!!! Biggest toy of your life!!!:D:D I just got mine and can hardly believe it! You will love it! I love my Millie and I love being part of this group - just can hardly wait to be good enough to put a real quilt on!

Have fun and try to contain yourself while you are waiting for the big day!

Meg:cool:

Congratulation!!!!! It is the best investment you will ever make. You will have sooooooo much fun and the girls here are soooooooo helpfull with EVERY time of problem. And APQS is fantastic when it comes to helping you with ANYTHING! ;);)

It is so much fun to practice and play and the THREAD! and

GADGETS! and PANTOS! and oh my gosh! just EVERYTHING you

get to play with on your new machine. Just ask EVERYONE!!!

Have fun and breathe, Renae

Barb said you guys were the best and she was right. And yes I have been grinning all day! Kind of hard to concentrate at work though! My coworkers just think I am extremely happy today. Actually even a little manic! Birthdays have never been this fun before. Even had lunch with my 4 grandaughters and 2 daughters! Life just doesn't get any better!

Archived