I went SHORT

Thanks so much for the kind words. I really needed them. You somehow always make me feel good about myself again. I've been in a slump as I lost my dearest friend my Grandmother July 23rd on the same day last year that I lost my 33 year sister. Easter this year I lost my Father in Law whom I was very close to as I cared for him and we were buddies. I miss him. It kinda got me down the past few weeks and I wasn't in the mood for much. I am trying to get my heart back in tact. I loved my Grandmother more than words could say. I think of her every minute of every day still.

Love you all to pieces. Thanks for the boost.

In response to my move I am just waiting for my Texas home to sell. Just went on Market a few weeks ago. Lots of looky loos . I don't think it will take too long. Cannot leave this home unattended as my grass grows overnight here and we have had RAIN RAIN RAIN for weeks.

My Colorado home is just waiting on me. lol

My home in Texas requires alot of yard attention and so I'm hanging out here and packing but waiting for the grass to slow down on growth. Also I had already scheduled classes at the Quilt Shop thru the end of September. This is my biggest move yet and so lots of things to get done and committments to followthru on. I do plan on a WHITE CHRISTMAS no matter what.

I cannot wait to get there. I'm so excited about the New studio and workspace. I think my creativity will be juiced up just being there.

I do plan on doing some retreats for not only longarming but piecing and sewing as well I hope. It all depends on how fast I can get the work done. I will have three large bedrooms on the Upper floor with large bath and a kitchenette and dining area. A classroom space and all the bells and whistles for not only quilting but for digitizing, piecing and projects. I have a big list. lol The rooms I believe will hold not only a fullsize beds but also some Trundles or Twins in each. Planning will be easier once I am there.

Grammie Tammie will celebrate with a BIG SLUMBER PARTY so save your pennies. lol Room and board provided. YIPPPY

This is such a Huge change in my life.

Thanks everyone for the personal email thoughts I have been recieving . They cheer me up so.

You GALS are the best. I'm so blessed to know you all. Truly.

Hugs and KISSES this time. lol

Grammie TAmmie

Pic of Grandmother and me. She was the BEST!!!!!

post--13461900247178_thumb.jpg

Quilted Hugs to you Tammie...along with my prayers of comfort for your heart.

Been there...Done that! For me, it was my grandpa. July 23rd is also my wedding anniversary to my awsome husband Jason.

I cant wait for you to be closer, and if you have a few retreats and/slumber party..well, im only about 7-8 hours away..ya never know...!!!! If the weather's too bad, heck, i'll hop the Am-Trak !

Luv ya!

Tammie,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm sure that your grandmother is watching over you still from her perch in heaven.

I know you have so much to deal with right now between your quilting, selling the house, the move to Colorado and DH off making $$ in another part of the world. Hang in there kiddo.

And hey, hire a gardener, let him mow that grass so you can tend to more important things like....making sure the sink is empty, the beds are made and the house is neat as a pin for those looky-lous. I hate how you have to live in suspended animation when your house goes on the market. The last time I sold a house, I had to wait for my 19 year old son to move to Berkeley. He was (well, still is) a slob. Unmade bed and wet towels on the floor turn potential buyers off. ;)

Tammie, my heart aches for the pain you are dealing with. Your grammie was sure a cutie, and it's obvious she loved you, too. Grand parents are a special commodity, and to be treasured, as you did.

Prayers for happiness, healing and floods of good memories with joy in your heart.

RitaR

Tammie I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother and how your heart must be hurting. But I am sure she is very proud of you and she is an angel watching over you and smilling at all that you have accomplished. ;) You have a lot on your plate right now and I can't wait to come out to Colorado and join you at one of your retreats.......I can't wait to see you again. Meeting you at MQS was a hoot......and then when I ran into you and your DH in Colorado at the Ricky Timms and Alex Anderson Show was a TOTAL SURPRISE!!! That was just GREAT!!

OHHH!! And I LOVE YOUR HAIR CUT!!!! It is you!!! SASSY!!! AND CUTE!!!! :D:D I really love it!!!!

Renae

Tammie, my heart aches for your losses. But they will all be there in your heart forever. I'm praying for your comfort.

So glad you are still coming to Colorado. You can count Tracye and me in on that retreat! Westcliff has already had a light dusting of snow but it didn't stick. Hope you get here before the leaves finish changing, it's so gorgeous here when that happens.

Tammie,

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know what it feels like to lose a sister way too early too, my heart still hurts for my sister and the fun we had. I'll keep you in my prayers.

It won't be long until you will be enjoying the winters in Colorado. Sounds like a dream, even to me :) You must be so excited. The retreats sound wonderful...

Tammy - I'm so sorry that your dear Grandma is gone. I will be praying for comfort for you. Your new place in Colorado sounds wonderful. I will have to keep watching for some of those retreats to see if I can swing it or not. Take care of yourself - but if your going to take a bubble bath, make sure you take the lock box off the door - don't ask me how I know!!!! :D:o;)

Beautiful photo of you with your grandmother; one you'll cherish for always. There's a lotta love showing through.

And the new hairdo is perfect for your pretty face--shows it off & is very trendy! You'll love it short, 'cause it'll be so easy to take care.

Way to go, Girl!

Archived