Instagram...anybody else use it?

• 11 months later...

I'm bringing this topic back up. I was going to post about it and then did a quick search.  I recently started instagram and gave it a bit before deciding if I like it or not.   I think I like it more than blogging :-)    

Has anyone else started to use Instagram in the past year?  It seems to be quite big in the quilting community.

I'm  Urbanquiltworks   if anyone would like to add me  or join in on the fun!   I love to post 'in progress'  photos.

I've been using Instagram for a few months now. The modern quilt guild group that I belong to seems to use that to communicate more than flickr or any other form of social media. It's fantastic to get feedback on your WIPs when you don't want to write an entire blog post. I'm lemontreetami because there were already quite a few tamilevin's out there.  :D

I love seeing what you all do...it is so instructive for a newbie like me...this thread inspired me to go get an Account...I don't even know how to use it but I am now PDXmeister (I use that name for a few things since I live in Portland which is sometimes referred to as PDX). Hopefully you all won't mind if I follow you as I'd love to see what you are working on.

I have a few hobbies and I suspect you may have to wade through pictures of my puppy, camping, old cars, and fountain pens along with my quilts (when I get some done :) ) but I guess I will need to get the page going now!

Thanks to all of you for sharing!

Yes, I use it! It's a very useful business tool for keeping up to date with quilters and sewers from all over. I love that you can post from your phone or ipad!

Follow me at:

roseannnoll

i couldn't use my business name Phoenix Rose Quilts - everything close to it was taken! 

Looking forward to connecting with more people!

• 2 weeks later...

What I like about it, is you can see what everyone is up to without reading so much, as well,  without thinking of what to write for a blog post.   i love to just post a photo of what I'm working on with a quick comment.  I can 'like' photos or post a quick comment on something.      

Archived