donna - in the attic

How about Mary Beth the cellar dwellar :o Nope, doesn't sound as good as Donna in the attic. Linda Card...you are a hoot...you just cannot forget about Debbi's walk-out basement. Hey, that house in my neighborhood that we walked up to look at is still for sale....maybe they reduced the price :o

Originally posted by VictoriaG

Gail

We are not in the basement. We are Underground!!!. (More secretive?)

I might be willing to trade for an attic though:)

vg

I call it my sewing cave. Absolute no doorwall, darn it or even a window and it is not finished either. But, it works for me. Lots of space even if it isn't the most glamorous.

I would trade in a minute for a nice work space where I could see the sun. This time of year, I feel like a mole.

Originally posted by QuiltFaerie

Gail

We are not in the basement. We are Underground!!!. (More secretive?)

I might be willing to trade for an attic though:)

vg

I call it my sewing cave. Absolute no doorwall, darn it or even a window and it is not finished either. But, it works for me. Lots of space even if it isn't the most glamorous.

I would trade in a minute for a nice work space where I could see the sun. This time of year, I feel like a mole.

That's what I call mine...the Cave or Dungen (I too am underground)....its so dark down there that if I don't have ALL the lights on you can't even seen....someday I will have sky lights and loads of windows with a view...and enough places to stash everything.;):P

But those of us in the underground, caves and dungeons are NOT black light challenged.

And that is the brighter side (pun intended) of working in the basement.

vg

And we are the only ones who can use the black light in full day light.....:P

Archived