Can't find old thread.......Long Armed ladies fabric.!

Since everyone on here seems to be able to locate old threads and I am stuck on locating one I need to also ask for assistance. Someone on here mentioned a site for some gadget at a online longarm supply company that I had never heard of. This posting was in the last few days. Of course I had to look through all of the products and noted that they had 6'' wide side clamps that were easy to squeeze to open and spread the area of the quilt being tugged on over the 6" rather than the 1'' of most clamps. I meant to book mark the site and got distracted and didn't get a chance to. If this makes sense to anyone or if anyone knows the web site with these wide clamps can you please let me know. I want to order a pair. Thanks

Dianne

the clamps are grip lite side clamps. I ordered mine from 'quilter's paradise'

escondito, CA

phone: 760-738-9677

www.quiltersparadiseesc.com

2 sets (4 total) were (plus shipping to GA) $65.00

i took the bolts out of the old 1" wide clamps and just used it in the hole of the grip lite. then i made the little bucket thingie to put them in when i advance the quilt. i'm lazy, don't like reaching down to get them. plus, the curtain rods act as supports.

post--13461900815655_thumb.jpg

You guys are the best!!! Those are exactly what I was looking for and I think that was the company mentioned in the posting that I can't locate. I'll be placing an order in a day or two. Thanks so much for the help. Shannon, Thanks for the picture, I was so tickled to see it. I thought for sure that my posting was so confusing that no one would know what I was talking about.

Thanks again, Dianne

Hey "Little Girl", are you feeling better? Hope it was nothing serious. Are you planning a trip to MQS in 2009?? I'm hoping to go, but have not registered for classes yet...need to ask for time off first at work and have not done so. I do plan to go over to see everyone....hope you will be there :)

Archived