NQR - My Tension Problem

Yes, you should have named her "Tension" - what a cute picture.

I printed out a picture someone posted. She said that she couldn't move her machine and it felt like it was stuck. She walked around to the back and her Old English Sheep dog was laying on the cords. I loved that picture....since I can't have an animal...these pics are the next best thing. Thanks for sharing.

I have heard that some people drape cellophane or some other type of "noisy" material (tin foil?)over the quilt frame. When kitty cat hops up, the cellophane makes lots of noise and scares the heebie jeebies out of kitty and they don't want to go there any more. :) Worth a try if you want to keep kitty off of your quilts.

You might want to have your video camera mounted in that area to video tape the 'incident' so you can ROFLOL and be entertained at kitty's unfortunate event. :D Isn't it fun to laugh at our pets? I laugh at mine all the time. They crack me up!

One of my friends asked me if the SR scared her. Heck no, the air compressor doesn't even seem to bother her when I turn that on. Of course, I have not yet tried to turn the nossle on her. Hmmmm, now there is an idea. :P

This the kitty who was so tramatized by my neighbors giving her back to rescue that when I re-adopted her, she would snarled at me and bite me if I gave her half a chance. To say she is going better is an understatement. I guess I can live with her walking on the quilt sandwich.

Archived