MQS Magnifier Purchase

Dory I'm In Emerald Isle NC. We now have a 5 bedroom beach house to ourselves until Sat. We head home Sat. morning! It will take us about 14 hours driving straight through. Daughter called a little bit ago and she was about 6 hours out. My SIL was riding with her and they lost my BIL. His GPS told him to exit and he did at the last minute. Daughters GPS didn't tell her to exit so she kept going. They'll be meeting up on the NJ turnpike later today! LOL they are too funny. I think BIL just wanted to make a run for it! I just took a little nap and it felt good but boy I did not want to get up! I think the last 2 weeks are catching up with me!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Sheri. I didn't have time to take pictures last night. You can get the glass between the handles too. In the 2nd picture it looks like the glass won't fit, but it does. The arm is very long, and flexible. I tried positioning it several different ways when I attached it to the handle on my machine...I think I am going to love it for close work.

Heidi, Emerald Isle sounds beautiful...you'll have to share some pictures.

The rest of you guys got me thinking (scary, I know;)), so first thing this morning, I went in and pinched the heck out of my clamp and tried to make it fit on the handlebars. It did!! I'm glad I tried again instead of just giving up. Mine is more like Sheri's with the metal "arm," but mine is much, much prettier...the clamp is ORANGE!:D

Guess this means I no longer have a good excuse for not practicing micro stippling...

I hope you did strand yourself while you were thinking...that hurts, trust me, I know.

I wish mine had lights.......

Glad you got the gizmo to clamp onto your handles....now you can come teach me how to mico stipple or even pebble for that matter...both of mine look like cawcaw.

Sorry, Bonnie...as a new APQS Rep, I only offer classes in my studio (which isn't even up yet:o)). However, coming out here to play does have added benefits...I'll take you for a ride!

Actually, my micro stippling looks dreadful, but my pebbles are getting better. They are really time consuming and labor intensive though! I'm hoping that with the magnifier, they'll be better--either that or they'll look horrid magnified and wonderful to the naked eye:P:P

Party pooper....I feed well....guess you are just going to miss out on ribs, prime rib, steaks and whatever else runs through here.

Yeah I thought that same thing about the peddles....let's just say mine still look like crap nake or behind the glass...either way I've a WAYS to go.

:P;):P

Now I know I can't come to your house, Bonnie...I'm still trying to lose the 15 lbs I gained from not exercising when my back went bad. The only exercise I got then was the arm lifts (table to mouth, repeat...endlessly:D) that I'm every so slowly making up for.

Hey MB & Donna...they just say no touching the quilt with your hand. I've never seen them posted with a "No Noses" sign. :P:P

Kristina...I'm on the lookout for lime green. I may make it to Joann's tomorrow...that would certainly save you a trip!

Originally posted by DoryJM

Now I know I can't come to your house, Bonnie...I'm still trying to lose the 15 lbs I gained from not exercising when my back went bad. The only exercise I got then was the arm lifts (table to mouth, repeat...endlessly:D) that I'm every so slowly making up for.

You can do what I do....eat off of a tiny plate...and it makes what you eat alot.... I can even get you your own private Dory plate.... Since sometimes I eat off of Pooh and SpongeBob...we can go get you a Dory plate.;):P;)

Archived