Bonnie's New Pic

Hello All~

I am of the group that does not photograph well. Every picture I have of myself My eyes are always closed or I look like I'm on some sort of "special" medication!:D

Had some promo shots done for the shop so thought I'd use one of them.

Been trying to figure out how to post an avatar for 3 years!!

Spent all day Saturday working on it and finally got it to go.

I too like to see everyones lovely faces!!

Laura

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all the new "faces" on the chat - It sure is good to see who you are talking too. I was out of town, using another computer and I couldn't get logged in, so was reading this but couldn't talk - boy the frustration that caused!!! :o Anyway, I sure have a huge group of good lookin' friends. Keep them coming people. Would love for everyone to have a FACE shot for their avitar. :P;)

Wow every one of you is truly beautiful!!! In every single photo the hearts shine through and isn't that what truly makes this a special family? I will have to try to find one of me that isn't too scary. So far they all look like I escaped from a frightening movie:P

April, it's probably too big. I had that problem. Here's how I did it (after a bunch of messing around).

1) Upload the photo to Webshots

2) As you are looking at the webshot version, on the bottom right of the photo are some icons. I clicked the second to the last one. It says "copy the code to post this photo in a forum"

3) The next screen has tabs for different sizes. Choose the 100 size.

4) Click on the url that says "direct link to image", it should highlight.

5) Copy it (Ctrl C)

6) Paste that in the avatar url section of your profile.

BTW, you are such a cutie!

Archived