repurposing

I would add that these type of bags a extremely heavy duty as everytime we empty a dog food bag my husband saves it to collect and store golf balls. He collects them in his golf bag as he walks along the edge of the woods or in the woods and then empties them into these bags in his car. when it is full he puts the bags in our shed or into a large garbage can. You can imagine what our shed is full up with. I always tease him that when I hear on the news about massive glass breakage inicdent on the interstate it will be from him getting rear ended and his golf balls bouncing all over the interestate, as the back of his car is always full of golf balls rolling all over the trunk or hatch area. Can't you just see it happening!!!:P:P:P

I made a bag yesterday down at quilt shop in town and the president of the rice growers association came in and offered to give me new rice bags. Wow. He wants advertisement and I said yes. I am also giving a class on how to make these. The shop owner is excited. Everyone is going green. Sorry for no picture , I just don't know how. When I read how to I just don't understand. I'm a show me not a tell me kind of person!!!!!! My bag was yellow and my next bag today will be red.

Archived