NQR - Haylee....again!

How exciting for Haylee to have a sibling! A little nervous, eh? Prayers are appropriate at this time.

Linda, looks like a cool party! My granddaughters are coming up today and it's supposed to be a hot one. We just might have to get out the spray bottles (quilting supplies).

April, what handsome boys. I would have to stroke and sniff Tommy D's head. What a cutie. And Cole looks like he has some mischief in his eyes. So precious.

My son's family lived with us for a short time last year. I got so used to those hugs and kisses. That first night without them, I just wanted to hold Maddy and sniff her hair. Even at 2, she still likes to snuggle. The boys, Hunter 6 and Gavin, now 4, are not so much into snuggling anymore. They grow up so fast.

Mary Beth, Haylee is a doll baby and you have certainly earned bragging rights! Those eyes, omigosh!

Aren't Grandbabies are the best blessings.... SOOOO worth waiting for! And yes, their soft litte hugs and smooches, nothing can compare!

Here is my one and only (for now) cutie patootie! We took her to the Ukulele Festival this past weekend (Grammy played) and she had a blast, charming everyone with her smile!

2374507520070690845S425x425Q85.jpg

Oh my Mary Beth I can't believe how big she is getting and those eyes are to die for.

For everyone else, your grandchildren are all beautiful and look well loved and healthy and happy and that is such a blessing. I had one 2 year old granddaughter last weekend and now I have another 2 year old this week. I need to figure out how to post pictures. I will try to post one with the 5 in Oklahoma. My husband and I have 19 between us.

well we have never had a family reunion. I keep telling all the children that's all I want for my 70th birthday in a few years so they all have time to save up pennies. We have grandchildren we have never met. but we sure do enjoy the ones we do get to see.

I love all these photos!! I feel all sweet and gooey!!:) That's a good thing!

Haylee is growing into her beauty--not a babe anymore, but such a stunner! Watch out papa!

I have one son and no grandkids in sight. *big sigh* I DESERVE grandkids! I am all ready to spoil the heck out of them. *another big sigh* You are all so blessed!

Archived