Must have Embroidery Designs

Do you have an embroidery machine? If you do, check out www.emblibrary.com. They have the cutest designs for quilters in their "new" designs this week. Go to their site and click on new this week and then "for the love of quilting". I use this site all the time, their designs stitch out well on my machines (Brother). I'm getting all of them.

Yes...I saw those yesterday and am interested in trying them out too. Joanne Hoffman digitized her yin/yang feathers for embroidery for me...it stitches out awesome on my embroidery machine. She has other quilting designs for embroidery machines too.

Anita

I agree this site is awesome they always have such good deals. also a good feature is there is an order history that if you loose your design or dont want to look for it you can go back and just download it again. Pretty cool as you can back up all your designs that way too, just go to history and download them onto a zip drive.

I have been buying and downloading from this site for over 10 years and I JUST HATE it when they send me a sale ad.... This is totally tongue in cheek as I can't seem not to buy from them...they so love my credit card. I have NEVER found a design that I had problem with and they are so easy to work with....

Now with that said...I'm running into the next room so I don't open it up and order anything.....I haven't use the last batch I downloaded yet. LOL

The Embroidery Library is an awesome site. I have also utilized that site for many, many years. My sewing room library has several binders full of designs. Designs sew out great and the prices are so reasonable. If you kept track of the number assigned to your order (or check the history) you can go back & look at the designs. There is an ability to print out templates of the design too if your embrodiery program will allow---very helpful for accurate placement.

I have kinda left embroidery in the shadows and now concentrating on LA. Just in the beginning stages of learning on my Millie. Building my skills on charity quilts.

Thanks for all the postings. I continue to learn a lot.

Lynn

Guess what Bonnie, I got my little sale email yesterday (the computer is calling). LOL, I'm like you I have bought designs I probably will never use but I love their stuff!!! Their free project instructions and videos are amazing. They just glow with niceness. I wish their prices weren't so reasonable because they also own one of my credit cards!!! I just love their new "future quilter" design , wouldn't that look great on the grand kids one-z!!!!!

Another site that has tons of designs FREE is http://www.annthegran.com/ I use to digitize designs and place them here...I don't know if they are still there or not.... haven't gone to look. WHEN you download a free design know that they are made by novice digitizers and pro's alike you need to test stitch the designs and after awhile you will know which designers are pro's and which aren't.... Just another supply of FREE designs.

Archived