So, Here's why I don't make money on my custom quilts...NOW FINISHED!!!

Your start qult is great! Primary colors always look good on children's quilts. Your borders really set off the whole quilt. I especially like your binding too. This is one of my favorite tricks for scrap quilts and many baby-sized quilts. Your friend will love it and so will the child that receives it.:D:D Dar

Thanks ya'll! I do think it's cute, I know the primary colors are good to stimulate babies, but I'm still the pastel baby quilt kinda gal...

This was fun, and I'm glad Boni suggested the loopy (& stars I didn't do) meander. Sometimes you just forget the all overs that are out there, and go with the usual stipple. I LOVE the loopy look on this one! Thanks Boni!

Bonnie & Linda,

All I can say is thank God for makeup and hair products! This look is created with smoke and mirrors! I've always had good Swedish bones, but almost no eyebrows, and extremely light eyelashes...

Anyway, it's a head shot, and it's all down hill from there! LOL When I pass a mirror now a days, I always wonder "who's butt is that anyway?" LOLOLOLOLOL

Can you believe that my brother still actually has hair as blond as mine and he's 65? Although he has a bit less of it! LOL

Archived