NQR ...well kinda sort of

Monika, that photo sure puts a smile on my face! Now, aren't those little dogs having a great time! Gosh they are so cute! Hope you and your DH had a wonderful picnic! Enjoy the weather while you can! It's not been a very nice summer here in Manitoba, and just when the weather turned so beautiful this weekend, the mosquitos attacked in swarms so had to retreat inside. And then the Green Machine beat our Bombers AGAIN! Sheeesh! LOL!

Hi Sylvia, the tall one is Phayzer, a Chinese Crested Powderpuff. His parents are both hairless Champions, winning competitions everywhere. He is 12 and came to us when he was 5. The one in the middle is a TerriPoo and is 16 yrs old. Her name is Peaches and we had her since she was 5 month old. The little one on the right is Miss Molly, she just had her first birthday and is a mixed breed. She was a rescue puppy from a Reservation. We are so happy we got her, she is just a darling.

They love being out with us and we take them fishing hunting, quading. I even have little orange vests for them when we go partridge hunting. I cannot imagine being without my fur babies and I am thinking about getting another one. I have a line on a Siberian Husky puppy in October, now if I can just sneak her past my hubby!!!!!

Archived