Latest quilt finished

Patty Jo,

I just saw your quilt and just love the pine cones and pine leaves, is this a Patty original or did you use a panto, (maybe I missed that part)? If you used a panto, what was it? I just took in a rather large batik quilt that a customer wants quited for her hubby and witht he colors in it, I think this would be perfect! I love the pattern!

Vicki

Coleen is right, you look at the quilts and quilting for hours and have them memorized by the time you are done. But it's brand new to us! Love your design, I'm sitting on my patio finishing my morning coffee before I have to stop and get ready for work. Looked up at the pine tree across the driveway from me and thought "Yep, she nailed it!". Good job PJ!

Vicki - this is all freehand. I loaded the quilt length parallel to the bars so the top was on the right hand side. Then I just filled the space. I tried to put the most of the pine cones into the open spaces and filled the rest with the pine needles. This is really an easy E2E and can be done with a little practice.;)

Patty Jo you did a wonderful job and you are soooooooo creative. You always amaze me! You can come up with the most amazing designs.......wish I had your talent to do that. You have to tell me what to do and I can do it.........just don't leave it up to me to think it ........okay? Next time I'm going to call you for suggestions.:)

Patty Jo that is a wonderful quilt. can you quickly teach me pinecones and needles? I have a quilt waiting I think it would look perfect on. You are so talented and I so appreicate your sharing your gift with us. Please don't ever think you are boring or that we would get tired of looking at what you create.

Now I can just imagine you and Renae coming up with a design, laughing all the way

Bekah - you have my phone number don't you? Give me a call cause I'm going to be home this weekend if you want to drive down and I would be happy to show you "Pine cone & boughs". You could come for lunch and I'll show you a project that I'm working on ...... not your normal quilt. :o:D:o:D:cool:

My goodness, I never ever get bored looking at everyone else's quilts -- and this one is no exception! I love it's woodsy feel, the pine cones and boughs. I can see this E2E being very, very popular, I'd love to try it too! I have had a quilt floating around in my head for some time now for one of my brothers, and I was thinking bears, outdoor theme, and this would be perfect for it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Awesome, PattyJo!

Archived