NQR: Is it bad for a 47 year old girl to have a crush on a rock star? I feel like a silly teenager!!!

OH YES!!!!! I am with you ladies on the opinion of Sam Elliot!!!! oh - - That voice!!!

I went to the Sturgis 50th celebration - love to people watch - my highlight and BEST moment was when a Biker driving down the street - looked just like Sam E.!!! You bet I took a photo - wonder where that is???

Yummy!!!!!:P:P:cool::cool:

I do like Josh Tuner too, singing "Long Black Train"........

And to think I almost missed this thread because I have been quilting all day (making for Quilts of Valor) with my quilt guild peeps. You all are too much! Made me laugh for sure! My husband's knees literally start wobbling when he hears Shania Twain and I tease him about that all the time. Oh, and Garth lives just a few miles one way from my uncle and a little closer the other way from our friends. Our friends have attended a birthday party for one of Garth's girls about 5 years ago. My friend, Stacey, got all giddy when he sang a song WITH her 5 year old son after the party. She was so "into" it that she forgot to take pictures (yes, the camera was in her hand)! :P Richard Marx used to make me melt. Since that's a "used to", does that mean I'm old at 48?

Originally posted by Rita

Joe Cocker...you ARE up my alley! BUT...it was so painful to watch him sing with Patti LaBelle...can't remember the song...but she's a hugger and he's NOT! He looked like a restrained deer in the headlights! But SING...A Little Help From My Friends makes me totally crazy...especially THE NOTE! Rock On! Rita

If you go to YouTube you'll find Joe and Patti singing "You are so beautiful" too. It's a riot. Poor Joe---She really was all over him and the stage. Screaming!!!!!

Too much fun. . .:D

Originally posted by penelopefabric

:P IS ANYONE GETTING ANY QUILTING DONE TODAY?:D

I'm babysitting grandkids and they're in bed right now. I finished my projects for the week and still got to listen to Joe. :D:D

Now all you gals---and gents---please be careful this time of year. It is FALL, but that doesn't mean you have to fall all over the place:P:P

One of my closest friends missed the bottom steps to her basement and dropped two quarts of pea soup she was taking to the freezer. Just a bad sprain, but still no fun having to stay off it for a few days. :( not to mention having to clean up all that mess.

want to hear something stupid and totally sad...I was living in NYC when Woodstock was happening...planned on going but it rained like crazy and we thought it'd be cancelled...shoot me now! lol...on the other hand, my parents were extremely glad! lol...and I still am not over the fact that I missed a Janis Jopin concert because of my brother's wedding...I'm only 61...maybe I should deal with it?! LOL...have my priorities! Rita

Archived