Wholecloth 3 almost complete.

Beautiful, Kelly! It's about time you showed off another one! To me, the whole thing loks like a seal of some kind. You know how manufacturers, cities, various lodges, etc have an official seal that use. Like the presidential seal that you always see on the podium before he speaks? Manufacturers do things like emboss them on their products and call it a Makers Mark. Gun makers use maybe a brass seal embedded in the wood on the gun stock. I'm thinking Maker's Mark would be a good one!.

Rita...this was done without a computer and the Mctavishing was done without stitch regulation. I took Karen's advice and just set the speed to high and let it rip. SCARRRRY but worth it. I like Kell-tic 3 alot! Joanne likes the cloak and dagger thing. Thank you very much for the suggestions. My first two quilts were easy to name because allot of planning went into them. Note the two yellow flower head pins in the first pic. those are places i missed and need to stitch. What a great forum...Again, thank you sooo much!

Sorry, Kelley, I thought you'd realize I was just trying to joke around. I know you do it all by brain and hand, the designing, and much better at freehand McT than I do.

Congrats on a beautiful quilt.. sorry for any hurts. Didn't mean to at all.

No real suggestions for a name.

Rita & Himself.

LOL...Rita....I was responding to another Rita who asked the question. No offense taken by either of you. Have a wonderful day and i'll see ya soon. Also...thank you to everyone who responded. I am planning on entering this into a local show at the beginning of the month. One question....I was thinking of micro stippling on the outside of the fans but i am having second thoughts. What about micro mctavishing in those areas and micro stippling inside the knots? Any other suggestions would be awesome!

Archived