curious - how long to set up new Millenium?

took me and hubby 3 days!!! :P:P okay, not really.... an hour one night....an hour the next night.... oh, and I was glad he was around.... such a perfectionist! perfectly level, perfectly square.... probably wouldn't have been that good if I had done it alone! Good luck with your setup! When does Millie arrive??

interesting info. i was thinking this was going to be a week-long process ... several hours a night for a week. helper is truly a helper and a perfectionist ... and we're both engineers which could help us or hurt us. :P. BOI will get info on monday and we go from there. so how long after that will machine arrive? no idea.

The first time we set mine up it took 2 evenings....oh, and I heard words I had not heard since high school :D:P Now we are old pros...we have moved my machine twice and taken the head off the table about 3 other times, so we are good at it now. We can set up a machine lickety split now with hardly any vocabulary involved :D:P

It took me and a friend 3 hours to set it up. Make sure you have the right tools and follow the manual that comes with it. The pictures are great and the boxes are labeled with the contents so you know where everything is. It took less time the second time because we didn't take it all the way apart.

When the machine comes, if it is being transported by an outside carrier like Fed Ex, open the box that holds the plexiglass table top and make sure it isn't broken before they leave your property. That's what they told me from the factory and it was fine.

Have fun and go slowly but you will have it up and running in a few hours.

Charlotte

appreciate the input. so it takes about 4 hours ... hmmmm ... so i'll figure on 12 and hope for the best ... figure it will take a couple of hours to read the manual ... another hour or two of 'discussing' where and in what position IIIIIIIIIIIII want it - but i'm already dancing my way through THAT discussion! :cool:

Should take you around 3-4 hours. I think the majority of my setting up time was adjusting the wheels. Like Dawn said read the manual and if you have a 10FT table there is no "strut" it's a solid rail. If you have any problems which you shouldn't we're here to help.

Archived