My Quilt is Here!!!

When I got back from working out this afternoon, there was a big box on my desk. I opened it and found the most beautiful quilt. Let me tell you, the picture that Kristina posted does not do it justice. It is BEAUTIFUL!! And her quilting designs fit it perfectly!!:) I LOVE it!!!

But here's an odd thing...no label...:o

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DoryJM

A picture of me with the quilt?? Seriously?? Okay, so I suppose you want one of those poses where I'm lying across it like a baby with my naked butt in the air--well, you're not getting it!! I don't care how much you beg:D:D

Wow. That wasn't at all what I had in mind.

I was simply thinking you standing next it...and you fully clothed. You can save the other pose for Dennis. :P

Originally posted by DoryJM

A picture of me with the quilt?? Seriously?? Okay, so I suppose you want one of those poses where I'm lying across it like a baby with my naked butt in the air--well, you're not getting it!! I don't care how much you beg:D:D

Dory I think that pose/picture should be left in your private collection:P

I think an old fashion picture would be great!!!;)

Geez, you guys!!! You'll have a photo...you just have to wait a bit. I had to doctor a pony last night and for the next few nights, so after that and dinner and not getting home til after 6 (usually), I'm not very photogenic--not that I am anyway, but I at least want to have a chance!!;)

Kristina...say it and you'll be sorry!!:P:D:P

Archived