Prayers Needed, Please

Rita,

I am so not good at the medical waiting game that seems to be a part of everyone's life at some time or another. I pray for patience for you and wisdom for your doctor. It really does sound like he is trying to provide you with good care. I hope that the heart issue turns out to be minor or easily fixable. May you and Roland find strength in one another these next few days. We will all keep you in our prayers.

Lynn

You folks are so sweet, and I am so very thankful to know you. your prayers with mine have me calmed down quite a bit, but there are just too many Sundays to get thru on the way to Mon. I think I've gone thru 2 weeks since last Wed. lol.. yes, I can laugh.

Played Wii with the gkids yesterday and very quiet games, and my bumm is so sore it hurts to sit. LOL,, guess I'm really out of shape. HUH? ME? anyway, wanted to come in and read up to date, and say God Bless, love and Hugs, big HUGS to each and every one of you. Please stay safe, healthy and happy, plus warm.

RitaR

Thought I might give an update. No hip replacement yet. The Pulmonary Clinic in a stress test found a "spot" on my heart which no one can recognize or identify, so my hip surgery was canceled. I'm now scheduled for a Heart Cath Next Mon. Jan. 4th. Dr. F said it may be just a cath, or a angioplasty, stent, or bypass and they can't say until they get in there and find out what the spot is.

I'm currently one fat ball of nerves and just want this week to go by fast. and thru the heart cath so we can get the hip rescheduled.

More prayers, Please.

Thank you, and God Bless

Rita and Himself, Know that you are held in the caring, healing arms of the Beloved and may your heart know peace. May you breathe in serenity and breathe out thanks. In ALL things give thanks. I know that you do. You are a blessing to others, we care for you, thanks for keeping us posted, please have Himself let us know how the surgery goes. May angels surround and protect you. Blessings on your healing Dr's hands, and a gentle, fast recovery for you .

Himself does not know how to use a computer to communicate, just for playing games on the computer. I doubt either of the girls will want to get on here to get an update. If you don't hear anything next Mon., it will mean all is going well..

Oh, I know how, she can email either mrm or M Heidi, and they can transfer the message, since they are members on here.

Love ya, many prayers for your prayers and your loving hearts.

God Bless and Bless,

Rita and Himself.

Archived