Nesting Circles from Quilters Rule are Here!!!

meg

:):) The nesting circles that Heidi recommended to me just arrived - I love my ups man! If I weren't a married woman - I would kiss that guy!

I'm heading down to be with Lola and will spend the better part of today trying to stay in the lines.

The sun is out so I got a nice long walk with Frannie AND I got my circles all in the same day!!

I'm geeked and I had to tell someone. It had to be you guys cause everyone else thinks I'm nuts. :D:D

My UPS guy is kind of cute...and they are always nice. One day he pulled up in front of my house in a driving rain. I was so excited to see him that I threw open the door and stood there just waiting for him to deliver the goods...he just sat there and motioned for me to come to him :P:D I just shook my head no...:D:P Good thing DH was home that day...that was tempting!

Quilter’s Rule,, Rules! Have fun with your new toys.

Thinking back a few years my baby brother worked for UPS in college, they like to hire people that can lift things,,, that usually means buff muscles! ;)

I love my UPS guy,, we've had Kevin for over 20 years,, and he’s watched our family grow over the years & knows everyone’s name even the cat & the dog! He is like family to us!

He also knows places I order from, which is more than my husband knows! :P

There isn't a week that goes by that he doesn’t deliver something, I am in therapy for my shoe addiction,,,

but I get to see Kevin each week, which is more than I see my hubby sometimes!

imagine all the good gadgets we could get if we were on a hollywood budget! we could have the most amazing studios - all part of the set! i like how julie thinks.

and now when i am on the arc or the elliptical working out - i will consider it training for when i chase him down! any motivation helps!

Archived