Bonnie Botts

I feel for you. I will never fly USeless airlines again either. I called their 800 number (from the plane sitting at the gate) to complain and after going through their hellacious voice mail system, the computer politely told me it was going to hang up on me because there was no one to take my call.

Bonnie says she can't be there at 5:18 but she will be there no later than 6:30. Just hang tight I won't be home until 7 because I have to get Madie. My cell is 518-878-1893. Call me if anything changes. I'm leaving work in 1 1/2 hours because I have to take my MIL to the doctors. I'm pretty sure I'll pick Madie up at 6:15 but that may change. If it does I'll come get you and Bonnie can pick you up at my house, 10 minutes from the airport.

I knew there were reasons that I hate flying:o Hope you get to your destination soon:) I always try to stay on the ground, but when I fly I try to avoid changing planes which is impossible out of Wausau (unless I only go to Minneapolis, Chicago or Detroit:P:P:P)

My airport only has 5 gates and not many flights:o:P:o

Archived