NQR - Wendy has passed.

Guest Linda S

Beth - I'm so sorry to hear Wendy is gone, but I'm glad she is now at rest and not suffering. With the passing of time, I hope you find peace in her going.

Linda

Beth, hugs to you for being left behind... she would want you to go on happily, so celebrate her life and friendship... know that she loved you very much and as you said in your first post, she's happily with the Lord now and completely out of pain.

(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))

:( Ah Beth, I am so sorry for your loss but joyfully celebrating Wendy's homecoming to our Lord's house. Knowing where she is and that is now free from pain and suffering does not mean that your pain is not real. I know how close you two were. Please know I am a very short drive away if you need anything at all and my cell is always on. Give Weeble a hug. I am adding my prayers for your comfort and sending a hug along with it.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful thoughts and prayers. Yesterday (Saturday) at the shop was hard, but joyful all the same. Everyone who came to quilt wore purple in her memory, and we had many of her favorite foods for lunch.

Yes, it's going to take a long time to recover from the pain of this loss, but knowing that she is no longer suffering or hurting has really helped. While out on my bike ride with friends today I suddenly realized that she is home with Jesus just in time for the Easter celebration in Heaven. Just imagine how wonderful that will be for her.

I'm misquoting a card that talked about those of us who are left behind crying in sorrow, but those on the other side who are crying out "Here she comes!" All of her family will be there waiting for her. We were so blessed to have her in our lives as long as we did, and because of her, I was able to purchase my longarm, and get to know all of you. See how many lives she touched of people she didn't even know. It just amazes me.

Time will ease this pain, but never the joy of having had her in my life. Hugs back to each and every one of you for your support.

Archived