APQS NEWS??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what? where did you see this post?

you guys are killing me with all the good stuff at mqx. this is getting harder and harder to resist!

if i had been on the ball and gotten into dawns class, i'd be going already.

not sure - still trying to get my act together - the in laws just left and i am evaluating. dh has a few bad days that i have been trying to work around. itsd a 5 hour drive. i think i should come early in the week since that is when i can get the best selection of threads and deloas rulers. but then i would like to come to the dinner and meet everyone. sheesh! cant decide. i'll let you know tho - and i'll check to make sure i still have you phone number so i can call you when i get there. i'll u2u mine to you now and post the dates when i know for sure.

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that APQS is going to be announcing a new drive-train option for the Millennium quilting system this week in Chicago. Unfortunately it will not be at MQX. Watch for more details this week on the web site.

If you have specific questions you are welcome to e-mail me directly at heidi@apqs.com.

Thanks, Heidi

On Thursday at the APQS booth with Marcia O'Donnell (New England Rep) and Lorraine Harmish (PA rep) we should be able to find out more information. The info will not be available Wed. night at the preview. Marcia would not give me any clues today. Remember to pick up a "I Love APQS" sticker at the booth. While you are there, turn around and go to Mariner's Compass Quilt Shop Booth. That's my LQS and they have been at this show for 3 years now. Tell them Barbara Jo sent you (a happily affiliated customer and teacher at MCQS).

OK, here's what MarieBrewer said in another thread where she originally was offering her CL templates for sale because she was buying an IQ -- "OK, here's my response. It takes an earthquake to move me at times but then there are often advantages to being a slow poke. Here's what's happening. Next week you will see an announcement fm APQS. That will explain why I had to cancel the IQ order so then, I can't sell all the CL stuff. Just wait, you will see what I'm talking about. Confused? Stay tuned. Love all of you guys!!!"

What can this possibly mean? Joann says it's a new table system and carriage for Mille and Freedom. Not a computer driven machine. But if it doesn't involve a computer, why did Marie cancel the IQ? Could the new system somehow enhance the use of CL or QZ? Just speculatin', cause I really want to know NOW!!

Archived