Playing at Bonnie's house...

Well it sounds as if you're all having too much fun.. This will be one experience you won't forget. I hope you all get back sooner than scheduled. Virgin have said they have so many people double booked on planes that they aren't sure just how many passengers they still have to fly home.

Yvette

I just realized how close you guys will be to my retreat this weekend. If you are still around and are up for a drive, google maps, show that Elizaville, New York is just about a 40 minute drive from Lakeville, Ct.... about 22 miles. IF you want to come meet a bunch of nice quilting ladies... like art quilter, Jane Davila (it is her business that sponsors the retreat) send me an email at rfvaldes@us.ibm.com.....

It is a great area and Lakeville, Ct is a wonderful little town with galleries and the Harney Tea company store, etc...

It would be sewwww;) much fun... the 50 of us just sew all weekend and about 20, including me, stay until Monday morning.

We have to take Siana to Albany on Saturday so probably won't go to CT but thank you for your kind invitation! Just bought some cool skull fabric, don 't know what for yet...

Must finish spring cleaning Bonnie's studio then tackle a yurt panel as we have a whole other week here! Bought Milli some tats but haven't been to a real tat shop myself...!:P

From what I am hearing on the news the airlines were so backed up that unless you were willing to purchase a NEW ticket (which most likely would be for a date that they thought that they would be caught up from all of the stranded passengers) you would be on "stand by" which could take for ever from what they were saying and also sticking it out at the airport for the "just in case" spot opened.

Archived