I did it!

blair8904

Good for you, Barbara!!! I've created lots of problems with ours, now I can get down to the good stitching.. lol...

It IS So Much Fun, and not hard to use at all. Just make the little list of steps to follow to set up and it's a cinch, well, most of the time.. and when it's not, for me, it's MY fault.

Just have fun with it.. practice and it's so impressive..

RitaR

WTG Heidi, I guess we can teach old :o people new tricks.. Oh Crikie you are younger than me by FAR.....

I would be lost without both my lists, which is soon to become 3 with the other way to set it up for speed sewing, sew to speak.

were you at the apqs or the QZ booth? or did I hear QZ didn't go?

RitaR

Heidi, Thanks for looking after my QZ. so pleased that APQS let us play on their stand for a few mins so that we could see how it worked. can't wait to get home to try it out on my Lenni. mind you I think there might be some other distraction, who will be just over 3 weeks old when I get back.

it was great to met you all and look forward to another time when we can all get together minus a volcan:D

Just catching up on all the posts I missed whilst at MQX & can't believe I missed seeing you play with a QZ:( I was so disappointed they weren't there I'd have loved to see one live. I was obviously at the wrong place at the wrong time:P Well I suppose I may have been saved from putting in an immediate order, or at least for a while:)

Archived