I guess half the battle is getting started....right????....DONE!

I've been working on this quilt for quite a while and today is the day to start the quilting of it it. Just in the nick of time, too, since the quilt show is next week!!! I've been dreading this one, for different reasons, but the time for procrastinating is done. I'm sure it's going to go fine since it usually works out that the one's that scare you most turn out to be the most fun :) This is the Piecemaker Calendar quilt for 2010...wish me luck. Sorry about the photo quality there seems to be a fog in my camera and I don't know what to do about it :o

Thanks for looking and I'll post more when (if) it gets done!!!

post--13461904032905_thumb.jpg

HURRY UP SANDRA AND GET THIS CUTE THING FINISHED BECAUSE I AM VERY IMPATIENT AND I REALLY NEED TO SEE THIS QUILT SO GET GOING AND DON'T YOU STOP UNTIL YOU ARE DONE AND THAT MEANS THIS WEEKEND OR ELSE I WILL BE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AND THEN YOU WON'T HAVE IT DONE FOR THE QUILT SHOW SO YOU BETTER KEEP GOING BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING QUITE LOVELY AND I AM TIRED OF TYPING IN CAPS.

whew! (I'm pooped!) :D

Wow, Shana, you are just what I need!!! Someone to crack the whip:D I feel like I just got me a can of whup-ass!!!

I DO want to get this done today. Luckily it doesn't have as much quilting as you might think. Just going to go jump in the shower and then get at it and not stop til it's done!

It's done! It feels good to finally say it's done!!! I've been working on this one for a while and now it's going to be ready for the show, after all. There's one bulge-y section but it's done and that's all there is to it. I wish I had thought about slipping an extra bit of batting in that spot since I had a feeling I was going to have a problem with it. Oh well.

Now I can finally start on a new applique project....there's been a few calling my name but I've had to ignore them.

post--1346190403724_thumb.jpg

Archived