Gypsy Sit Upon

Have any of you tried this for when you're sitting at your DMs or the computer? I sat on one briefly to try it out and it really did feel comfortable. I'm thinking of buying one, but I was curious whether any of you had an opinion.

Lisa, that is the one I was originally looking for but didn't know what it was called! Thanks!! I'm probably going to give it whirl.

Terry, I've had 2 surgeries and am doing everything possible to avoid a third, hope this helps...or at least doesn't hurt!

Guest Linda S

I just got home from retreat and a bunch of the gals had them there. They seemed to like them. I've had a spinal fusion, so I sit on a Back Joy. It really helps me (recommended by my cousin who is a nurse). Between that and my Homedics Shiatsu back massager, I was in heaven at the retreat!

Linda

I have one I got at Target. I was at a class with Carol Taylor and she had one. I tried it and was able to sit taller and sew easier. I think that it also helps with balance. There is a DVD that goes with it. You will find it in the exercise/sporting goods section of Target with the Yoga mats, weights and balance balls.

Archived