prayers for grandaughter UPDATE

Tessa saw a nerologist today and said from a scale from

1- 10 Tessa is at a 2. The problem with her spine is that when my Daughter Sarah was 5 weeks pregnant Tessa's spine should of sealed up but it did not and something got in her spine. Dr's are going to do some testing on her but did not put her in the hospital. They are checking to see if her kidneys or blatter have been effected. Tessa will need to be examined annually to see if there are any changes in her. If she starts walking on her toes or anything uiinusual they want to see her right away and also look to see if she empties her blatter. So this is what we know so far and I want to thank you for all your prayers.

glad to hear the good news, I have a question though, Do you know why the are watching to see if Tessa starts walking on her toes. My grandson who is 3 walks on his tip toes pretty much all the time to the point we sometimes call him tippy toe Boy and he responds he is not the Tippy toe boy. Just kidding him, but I wonder if this means he could have a problem?

Well Jeanne, I really do not know, but maybe they just said that to explain different things to look for, I know when I mentioned this to my friend she said her granddaughter walked like tihat but nothing is wrong with her as an adult today. To look at Tessa and watch her you would never know anything was wrong with her but I sure have a respect for the MRI scanning that is available today. Plus the incredable wealth of knowledge Dr's have about things like how this came about on Tessa's spine. Amazing. Tessa has a 14 yr old sister who has never had anything wrong with her.

Denice; Sarah certainly had me worried alot. Always had morning sickness. Tessa was born end of

March and at Christmas she was really complaining that the baby was so low. Lots of pain. Was never put on bed rest thou. By Sarah's choice Dr said they would enduce labor 1 week early because Sarah said "I'm done with this pregnancy" Tessa was tested when born like all babies and they did said she was fine but before she left the hospital they said that repeated hearing test showed she could not hear!!!!!!! So she went to a hearing Dr. and tested her and she could hear. There has been no problems in that department .

Archived