Spirals on QOV

CindyT

Not edge-to-edge but followed the block pattern and put square spiralling in between (needed a template for it to make it effortless, but used itty bitty ruler to accomplish this). I have two more quilts exactly like this but different fabrics to do. Love the Spirals template!

Not edge-to-edge but followed the block pattern and put square spiralling in between (needed a template for it to make it effortless, but used itty bitty ruler to accomplish this). I have two more quilts exactly like this but different fabrics to do. Love the Spirals template!

post--1346190432088_thumb.jpg

Cindy - I love this - you are so clever. I love what you did in the spaces.

And i love the swirls. They always look good and are so easy to stitich. And you did a great job with them on this one. PERFECT!

May I ask how you handled the start/stops? Did you take locking stitches or knot and bury?

Cindy - I love this - you are so clever. I love what you did in the spaces.

And i love the swirls. They always look good and are so easy to stitich. And you did a great job with them on this one. PERFECT!

May I ask how you handled the start/stops? Did you take locking stitches or knot and bury?

Originally posted by CindyT

Meg, locking stitches. I need to work on getting faster at knotting and burying.

i've been using locking stitches too. its so much quicker and easier. glad i'm not the only one!

Originally posted by CindyT

Meg, locking stitches. I need to work on getting faster at knotting and burying.

i've been using locking stitches too. its so much quicker and easier. glad i'm not the only one!

Archived