Have you signed up for the APQS newsletter?

Just a head's up for those of you who aren't receiving the APQS on...it's wonderful! I don't know who is writing the articles which appear in them (today's is about show judging) but they are always brief, informative and pertinent. Thanks so much to whoever is doing such a great job at this! Nancy in Tucson

Originally posted by Mrs.A

Just a head's up for those of you who aren't receiving the APQS on...it's wonderful! I don't know who is writing the articles which appear in them (today's is about show judging) but they are always brief, informative and pertinent. Thanks so much to whoever is doing such a great job at this! Nancy in Tucson

Nancy, just FYI -- our lovely talented sweet Dawn Cavanaugh writes these stories. She is a woman of many talents... ;)

Thanks Shana, you sweetheart, I didn't know it was Dawn...how the heck does she find the time? I'm writing a series of articles for our Quilt Guild's website so I know how much time it takes. Dawn...you're fantastic!

Nancy in Tucson

You are all too sweet:). I am glad several of you are actually reading them! Sometimes it reminds me of my radio deejay days...you sit behind a microphone talking to thin air, and wonder if anyone out there is listening. I distinctly remember being ornery enough during my Sunday afternoon shift to throw a rock and roll song in during the polka hour, just to see if I got a call at the station..."Hey, that's not the Beer Barrel Polka!" :D

Originally posted by DawnCavanaugh

You are all too sweet:). I am glad several of you are actually reading them! Sometimes it reminds me of my radio deejay days...you sit behind a microphone talking to thin air, and wonder if anyone out there is listening. I distinctly remember being ornery enough during my Sunday afternoon shift to throw a rock and roll song in during the polka hour, just to see if I got a call at the station..."Hey, that's not the Beer Barrel Polka!" :D

I just knew I liked you...now I know why!!!! :cool:

I tried to sign up again as I was not getting the newsletters either. The site told me that I was already signed up and that it would email me a way to update my profile.

Then when I checked my email... nothing.

Please help.

I would like to find out what we are missing here in Alberta ,Canada.

Thanks,

Charmaine

Hi everyone, if you are not receiving the newsletter, we can proceed in a couple of ways...

You can send your email address to me and I can add you manually. It is possible that at some point you may have "opted out" of emails from APQS. The email program will tell me if that's the case when I try to add you. Then we have to jump a few hurdles together to bypass the opt out feature and get you back in:)

Dawn,

Hopefully there's not some sort of bug in the e-mail delivery system somewhere. I received the APQS daily newsletters for quite some time but then it stopped. I get lots of mail, so it didn't really sink in that I wasn't getting the newsletter anymore. But then I stopped getting the "rep alerts" from Heidi. I'm sure that I haven't actively "opted out" of any of the lists, although who knows what my desktop computer is doing when it's bored...

Even when I updated my APQS profile and started receiving the daily newsletters again (which I read!), I still can't seem to re-join the rep mailing list.

I see several emails in my Inbox:)

I will add you all to the list. The next newsletter will go out tomorrow morning...subject matter is about TOWA settings so you can tell if it is somehow going into your spam folder or not.

If the email program will not allow me to add you I will contact you and we'll work together to reroute the request:)

I am not getting the letter.

I tried to sign up and it said I was already on the list. I tried to update, but that is for me impossible

Reason: I have to fill the field with the state where I live. I can only choose a state from US or Canada.

But I'm living in Europe. If I ignore it I get the message that I forgot that line, if I choose a state it says tht city I live in is not correct.

Archived