Camp Sonrise: Who is Going? I'm bringing prizes!

i'm going and i'm bringing a friend from my quilt group.

i am taking 6 hour classes all 3 days and i cant wait.

neither vicki or i has received any information about it though, like an address or an arrival time. i hate to bug heidi since she is so swamped with family sickness & we have not heard back from deloa - you dont happen to have any of this info by chance?

Me and Ingrid are coming and we love to win door prizes, too! :)

I think this week DeLoa and Jessica and Jamie Wallen are at Camp Mowana.

I have not recieved any info for Camp SonRise but I did find the "schedule" on DeLoa's web site. I also noticed that Jamie Wallen is not listed on Camp SonRise, so I am assuming he is not going to be there? Perhaps only DeLoa and Jessie will be there?? Just guessing. Anywhooo if anyone can give us some clues as to what to bring, I will do it. I will bring a big sketch pad for drawing and taking notes.

Yes, DeLoa is at Camp Mowana and before that she was at QwM and before that Innovations. So she has been really swamped. You probably only need to bring sketch books and writing utensils. I will probably talk to Dave in the morning then I will post if he tells me something different.

Can't wait to see you all. -- I am bringing Louisiana coffee too!

Sandra

I can testify to Sandra's good gifts! When Deloa came to Baton Rouge I got a goodie bag and there was a block of the month pattern pact in mine along with all sorts of other goodies. I started making the BOM and it is turning out so darned cute. It was like a $25 bundle. So get ready for really fun prizes. Sandra, you be careful in your travels, now!

Hey girls you know I'm coming. Mom is in a nursing home so I don't even have to worry about that!!!! She is happy too so that is even better.

OK Meg, Come the same way as my house only instead of getting off at exit 8 keep going. I think it is exit 26! Call me if you want more details.

Sandra is right that the only thing you need to bring is something to write with and doodle pads. Of course don't forget your show-n-tell! I'm sorry you haven't received your information. There were some snafoos along the way but I know we will have some great classes.

Shana - check your emails if you can. I sent you one several days ago with all the details. Registration was low for Jamie so he isn't coming. :( I'll definitely miss him! Classes with Jess & DeLoa will be awesome though! Can't wait to meet you and your MIL!

Please if anybody needs anything let me know.

Originally posted by hmerrill

Hey girls you know I'm coming. Mom is in a nursing home so I don't even have to worry about that!!!! She is happy too so that is even better.

OK Meg, Come the same way as my house only instead of getting off at exit 8 keep going. I think it is exit 26! Call me if you want more details.

Sandra is right that the only thing you need to bring is something to write with and doodle pads. Of course don't forget your show-n-tell! I'm sorry you haven't received your information. There were some snafoos along the way but I know we will have some great classes.

Shana - check your emails if you can. I sent you one several days ago with all the details. Registration was low for Jamie so he isn't coming. :( I'll definitely miss him! Classes with Jess & DeLoa will be awesome though! Can't wait to meet you and your MIL!

Please if anybody needs anything let me know.

YAY for mom being in a facility that will care for her while you get your much deserved and needed break.

I am going. I think that I am picking you up at the airport, Sandra.

Remember to bring the balance of what you owe to DeLoa. Classes are $150 each 6 hour class and $50. for the 3 hour classes. The lodging depends on the number of days you are staying. One day $84. , two days $153 and three days $207. Day campers pay $25 in addition to the class fee.

Bring a camera too.

I am looking forward to it. It is coming up fast.

The camp address is 8260 State Route 9, Pottersville, NY 12860 if you need to program your GPS. Telephone number (518) 494-2620.

Archived