NQR - Haylee the Flowergirl

Originally posted by Primitive1

She is adorable, I'll bet she gave the bride some competition for all the attention!

I wasn't going to mention that. However, there are no pictures of Haylee with the bride! :o I thought that was part of the wedding pictures :o Hummm! Jen was told to have Haylee there 2 hours before the - outdoor wedding - yet, there were no pictures take of the flowergirl. So Jen not only had a 2 year old in a white dress....she had to keep her clean for 2 hours...outside....and no pictures.

Haylee did try a little break dancing at the party and the photographer got a kick out her. He took lots of pictures at the reception. Jen said that she has never seen Haylee so "forward". She had an audience and she was soaking it up....sounds like someone else near and dear to Haylee, but I am not naming names ;)

Originally posted by ffq-lar

So cute!!

We love our Haylee-girl! She got the job done!

And how is momma doing with the new addition? I think about Jen so often.

Linda,

Jen is going through it again, all over.....She goes Monday for the pickline.

I have tried to not whine to you all about her again...but she is so sick. She wanted out of the house yesterday, so she came to mine :D My Stepson was here, and that is all he could talk about last night. Here came Jen through the door carrying her IV bag in the air with her good hand, needle in the other. Charles following behind with her IV pole. They set her down, hooked her back up, and I got the crackers out. My Stepson was blown away by all of this. He had not seen her like this, even last time. They are all so busy and when she is this sick she is not very social.

Thank you so much for asking about her. And if you all could keep her in your prayers as we get through this. She is 14 weeks, so we have a way to go.

Archived