i'll be traveling this weekend!

Will you be coming down I55 or I59? If you come 55 you will be a good ways past me to the west. If you come 59 you will pass right through Hattiesburg. If you plan to come 59, call me and we'll do lunch or breakfast or supper or lupper or brunch, heck, we'll eat together! I have to admit I have never heard of Tickfaw until now!

davis's paternal family is from 'these here parts' :) we are just visiting....they speak cajun french and they think it's funny to throw my name in every once in a while to make me think they're talking about me....sneeky sneeky

sylvia- we came down I55...through jackson, MS. turns out i waved the wrong direction :)

Wow Shannon, I never in my life thought someone's destination would be Tickfaw:D:D:D. Does it have a stop light yet?? When I lived in La. all it had was a caution light!!! I'm sure it has grown a lot since then... at least I would think so. Too bad it's not crawfish season. Boiled crawfish is my very favorite food in the world!!! I have actually brought them up to Kansas for a Crawfish Boil! My husband asked me why I was bringing my crawfish pot to Kansas. I told him I would fiqure out how to get them up here. (My daughter is at Tulane and she brings them home every May) Yea!!! Hope you enjoy your visit.

i hope you ate some crawfish for me too! i love those things. that...and mussel and scallops. boy do i miss living on louisiana. we get a few crawfish here...but not enough to make it worth the trouble of boiling the water and eating them. you need at least a 50 pound sack! we can only catch a few at best.

virginia...i went to tulane back in '90-92..what a great school. hope your daughter loves it as much as i did. :)

Archived