Son's Quilt

Patty C. Do Not use the preview. It will delete the photo. Move it to paint and make sure it is small enough.. I'm told it's email size, but I've learned size just by looking at it after a gazillion pictures.

Um.. make sure it is in the right format. jpeg, etc. lol.. can't remember others. :(

and just follow the directions. I don't transfer from any of the photo programs, like webshots, etc. I put them on my desktop, and then transfer from that file.

Good luck, just don't give up.

Originally posted by PattyC

OK will try again :o

Is your jpg file too large. Use your paint program and in image reduce the size to 30% or less for the width and Hieght. I save my file with the same name and add an E for edited. Then in the forum under edit you cant bring the picture in your first post! Good Luck!!!!

Thanks to all who have offered suggestions. Rebecca resized and the special character has been removed from the name. The second photo shows a closeup of the words across the top and bottom. One block has beer mugs and one has martini/highball glasses. There are gears, tires, sparkplugs, wrenche, screws, bolts and nuts. I made it extra long because he is 6 foot 3.

Hope this happens now.

post--13461906074383_thumb.jpg

Archived