nqr just in time for vacation

Yes it took advantage of me for sure.:P. All in all though I feel blessed! This will pass and so many others are so way worse off than me. Maddie is ok although her mother kept her from us for her birthday. Sad for Maddie. Court is coming up so I'd appreciate it if you can keep her in your prayers. I can't wait to spend a few days with her.

Oh Heidi - I am so sorry you had to deal with all these!!!! I did not look at the forum for very much yesterday and somehow missed this... Hope you are getting lots of rest and feel much better real soon!!!! You'll be in my prayers as well as the court issue with Maddie too! Now get some more rest!!!

Charlotte - yes we made it and it is hot! LOL I've never like the humidity. I'm still sitting in my pj's though. LOL today is a rest day for me. DIL is working until 2:30. The antibiotics are starting to work so I'm feeling better.

Sammi- yes MIL is gone! We moved her out on May 1st and there is a post about it out there. I'm so much happier and so is she so life is somewhat getting back to normal for me...if there is a normal! At least I'm not being treated like an enemy in my own home! LOL

Heidi, take care of yourself, you have been stretched so thin for so long it's amazing that you lasted as long as you did without getting run down like this. Glad the meds are starting to work.

I will also be praying for a good outcome for little Miss Maddie, she deserves so much better than what her mother is giving her.

Archived