UNITED QUILT GUILD SHOW!!

OMG! Our show is turning out to be so great! We had more people than ever on our first day! We're already way past our goal!

I'm so excited about the set up, the quality of the quilts, and everything! Not to mention that I received two Blue Ribbons! One for my "Robyn's Flower Garden" and One for my "Fireworks"! My "Long and Winding Road" received an honorable mention! So, I'm in the "Happy Bubble"!!!

post--13461906571411_thumb.jpg

Still in the "Happy Bubble", but even more so because the show was so wonderful! We had made lots of changes this year, and I think those who may have been a bit disgruntled because of the changes can be nothing but proud of how it all came out!!! Everyone came and helped, so we all share in the success!

I promise that tomorrow I will work on the pictures... I have some better close ups, but I'm a bit "dain bramaged" from the weekend... my feet are swollen, and I'm exhausted! AND my car is acting up so I need to get that fixed before my trip to the family reunion in Southern Indiana next weekend!

Thanks to you all for your kind words... I'm really really happy...

try this one again... this is more like the correct color, the background is cream... They sold out all the fabric and pattern (I designed) in record time... AND they can't get more of the fabric... But the good news is that I also got a total of 8 quilts to quilt from it! YAY! Pray for more!

post--13461906575482_thumb.jpg

Archived