M and M wheels

It is hard to believe the difference these wheels make.

I am kicking myself for not getting them sooner.

If have not put these wheels on your machine ( get on the phone and get them ordered). I cannot sing there praise enough, were talking WONDERFULLLLL.

I did have a little trouble putting them on ( my bad, I got in a hurry and skipped part of the instructions on the carriage, lost the head instructions right out of the box, thank you to the wonderful women that sent the directions to me, your the best).

OPPPS secrets out I'm a scatter brain.

But really if you have not tried these wheels, they are by far like having a new machine.

I am saving my money to get myself the bliss, I have been told the Bliss is even better ( hard to imagine that ) so thats my next big purchase ( hopefully next year).

Thank you agian to the wonderful women that helped a girl out of a bind, and also to APQS for the awesome wheels.

Lynn, I replied to your email, but in a nutshell, unless your Ult. 1 has been converted to horizontal wheels, the M&Ms won't work on it. You can upgrade to EdgeRiders, which will help your glide a lot (at least over the old red or black wheels).

Hi Lynn

I upgraded to edgeriders right before the M & M's came out. Big improvement over the wheels I had earlier.

I will sell my edgeriders to you, will have to look at what I paid for them to give you a price.

Then BARB I can buy your last set of M & M's if you still have them. If not I can get them from APQS.

I live in Newberg. We could meet somewhere in person to save on shipping if you'd like.

I'll send you a u2u with more info.

Thanks!

Joy, the M&M instructions are a little bit different from machine to machine (Millie vs. FSR vs. Liberty, etc). Email me and I'll send you the proper instructions. Or are you looking for Bliss upgrade instructions???

Bonnie - I know where you live! The M&Ms I have may already be taken by Lynn Aleksich - we're just waiting to make sure they will work on her Ult. 1. If they aren't taken, they're yours! Will keep you posted.....

Guest Linda S

Make sure you try the Bliss before you upgrade!! I'm sure it is wonderful for those who have difficulty moving their machine. I upgraded to the M&M Wheels and I absolutely LOVE them, but I tried the Bliss and it was much too loosey-goosey for me. I would have difficulty controlling the machine with that much movement. If you need it, bless you, it would be a great buy. If you can get all the movement you need with the new wheels, then stop there! :)

I put my M & M wheels on last Febuary and haven't used my machine since. I was told having a compuquilter wouldn't make any difference, but it obviously did. I have called around, but can't seem to find anyone who will come to help with the adjustments it needs. Does anyone know of someone who would come to fix it? I can pay and I really need my machine to be working right.

Archived