NQR - need prayers

Guest Linda S

Vicki - you're in my prayers. Flu is a horrible thing. The last time I had a full-blown bout, I remember praying I would die. A little dramatic perhaps, but I was so sick. I now get a flu shot every year. I've been chomping down the chewable vitamin C each day and so far, so good. Get well soon!

Ditto what Shana said!

Vicki - thinking of you and wishing you well. This is a tough time of year and it's all too easy to forget to look after ourselves when we are busy looking after everyone/everything else to get through Christmas and New Year.

I've been fighting an infection in my foot that turned into cellulitus - the antibiotics are finally kicking in but - I can't even quilt if I'm supposed to stay off my foot for a week!

Anyway, get well soon!

Thanks everyone, like Shana said...antibiotics! So I am hoping they kick in fairly quickly so I can get back to quilting...this wasn't in my plan and I am trying to finish my own quilt of course to try to make it in time to enter Mid-Atlantic...may not make it now but still aiming for MQX....

Dr. told me I had lost weight, I said I know, I've been exercising, and you can see how healthy it has made me...they then asked, have you had a flu shot? I said again, yep, and you can see how much good that did me too....(I was a cranky patient)

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers...Anne I hope your foot heals quickly too!

Guest Linda S

Aw Vicki - it's hard to be cheerful when you're not feeling well. Unfortunately, even if we get the flu shot, there often come the viruses that weren't in the vaccination. I've been doing pretty well this year, but it's mainly because I rarely leave the house!

Archived