Flooding in Hawaii -- Hitomi are you OK

Isn't Hitomi on the big Island, Hawaii?? I probably goofed that up.

I heard of the flooding, and also instantly thought of Hitomi..

Isn't the Flooding on Kauai, and ??

Prayers for all over there.. all need it.. mostly Hitomi.

RitaR

I just left the Big Island. The storm had just made it there so there was no flooding at that point. There had been emergency flood warnings on Kauai for the prior three days. Also on Oahu. They got the brunt of the storm. The zoo on Oahu was underwater. Hopefully the Big Island survived. The residents I talked to were hoping for rain as it has been overly dry on Kohala Coast. I think Hitomi is on the southern end.

What am I, chopped liver over here?

Hitomi & I are both in Kona. She's not answering because she is playing with her new toy (IQ).

We are fine here on the Big Island (NJ, you should have come by!), in fact we are still in something of a drought here in South Kona, but flooding has been really bad in the Northern part of the state, on Kauai and on Oahu, where Barbara lives.

Catherine, you were right, I was playing with my new toy. LOL! No, I live up 1800 feet above sea level and it's on a mountain. I don't think I will EVER get flooded. My kids are on Oahu going to college and they had lots of rain. But everyone is fine! Yeah Nancy, you should have stopped by.

Archived