The Great Bagello Project

Guest Linda S

Wow! The quilts are wonderful. I hope you'll find something to do with the "significant waste." It looks way to nice to just dispose of it.

Originally posted by Linda S

Wow! The quilts are wonderful. I hope you'll find something to do with the "significant waste." It looks way to nice to just dispose of it.

Linda, If you look at the corner where two quilts meet, you will see a smaller quilt hanging in a hoop. Each quilt had it's "significant waste" hung beside it in a hoop. We bordered the small ones and are using them as lap throws. No waste for us! We even had a story board with pictures of our journey and a short story about our adventure.;)

Boy oh Boy they are four of the most magnificent Bargello Quilts I have seen. The colours are awesome. It is always fun to do things together and you all have made stunning quilts. Being a recent maker of a rather large Bargello myself I can well appreciate the time and work involved, especially the quilting. Your machine quilting really enhances the quilt. Congratulations to you all

Yvonne

Archived